She Heals The World Purchasing Policy
(Sept. 2012 - present)
To ensure that our students/ clients receive the best results in our programs and that we continue to attract a high quality coaching, teaching and mentoring staff - the following purchasing policy has been established.
Please take note that due to planning and staffing needs, our policy mirrors that of a university and does not offer refunds for any reason whatsoever, for courses, coaching and training programs. This is to ensure that every student receives the highest level of support, commitment and training.
In the unforseen instance of an emergency, extended time may be granted, and is up to the discretion of the instructor.
You may view our purchasing policy in full, below, for details.
Thank you in advance for respecting our policies and advancing your personal and professional goals.
By entering your credit card information, or otherwise enrolling, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, in any course, training program or service with She Heals The World, Dr. Safiyah Satterwhite, or HIPP LLC. you ("Client") are entering into a legally binding agreement with She Heals The World ("Company"), according to the following terms and conditions:
1. COMPANY’S SERVICES. Upon execution of this Agreement, electronically, verbally, or otherwise, the Company agrees to render services related to training, certification, education, seminar, consulting, coaching, and/or business-coaching (the “Program”).
The terms of this Agreement shall be binding for any further goods/services supplied by Company to Client.
Parties agree that the Program is in the nature of coaching and/or education. The scope of services rendered by the Company pursuant to this contract shall be solely limited to those contained therein and provided for on Company’s website as part of the Program. Company reserves the right to substitute services equal to or comparable to the Program for the Client if the need arises.
2. COMPENSATION. Client agrees to compensate the Company according to the payment schedule set forth on the Company’s website/ enrollment page and the payment plan selected by the Client (the “Fee”). The Company shall charge a 5% (five- percent) late penalty to all balances that are not paid in a timely manner by the Client.
3. REFUNDS. Upon execution of this Agreement, and enrolling in said program, the client shall be responsible for the full extent of the Fee.
If the client cancels attendance in the program for any reason whatsoever or due to extenuating circumstances can no longer attend the program, the client shall receive no refund.
Requests for accommodations such as additional time etc. to support said client in extenuating circumstances can be sent to [email protected] for consideration.
4. CHARGEBACKS AND PAYMENT SECURITY. To the extent that Client provides the Company with Credit- Card(s) information for payment on the Client’s account, the Company shall be authorized to charge the Client’s Credit Card(s) for any unpaid charges on the dates set forth herein. If the client uses a multiple- payment plan to make payments to the Company, the Company shall be authorized to make all charges at the time they are due and not require separate authorization in order to do so. The Client shall not make any chargebacks to the Company’s account or cancel the credit card that is provided as security without the Company’s prior written consent. The Client is responsible for any fees associated with recouping payment on chargebacks and any collection fees associated therewith. The Client shall not change any of the credit card information provided to Company without notifying Company in advance.
5. NO RESALE OF SERVICES PERMITTED. The Client agrees not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of any course materials or coaching products. This agreement is not transferrable or assignable without the Company’s prior written consent.
6. NO TRANSFER OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. The Company’s copyrighted and original materials shall be goal setting forms, businesses planning documents, sales funnels guidance forms, and other certification practices provided to the Client for his/her individual use only and a single-user license. The Client shall not be authorized to use any of Company’s intellectual property for Client’s business purposes. The Client shall not be authorized to share, copy, distribute, or otherwise disseminate any materials received from Company electronically or otherwise without the prior written consent of the Company. All intellectual property, including the Company’s copyrighted course materials, shall remain the sole property of the Company. No license to sell or distribute Company’s materials is granted or implied.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. By using Company’s services and enrolling in the Program, the Client releases the Company, it's officers, employers, directors, and related entities from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The coaching relationship and electronic programs and services are only an educational/coaching service being provided. By using the Company’s services and enrolling in a coaching program or course, the Client releases the Company from any and all damages that may result from anything and everything. The Client accepts any and all risks, foreseeable or nonforesee- able, arising from such transactions. Regardless of the previous paragraph, if the Company is found to be liable, the Company’s liability to the Client or to any third party is limited to the lesser of (a) the total fees Client paid to Company in the one month prior to the action giving rise to the liability, and (b) $1000. All claims against the Company must be lodged with the entity having jurisdiction within 100-days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever. The Client agrees that the Company will not be held liable for any damages of any kind resulting or arising from including but not limited to; direct, indirect, incidental, special, negligent, con- sequential, or exemplary damages happening from the use or misuse of Company’s services or enrollment in the Program. Client agrees that use of Company’s services is at Client’s own risk.
8. DISCLAIMER OF GUARANTEE. The Client accepts and agrees that she/he is 100% responsible for her/his progress and results from coaching, certification and online courses. The Client accepts and agrees that she/he is the one vital element to their success and that the Company cannot control the Client. The Company makes no representations or guarantees verbally or in writing regarding performance of this Agreement other than those specifically enumerated herein. The Company and its affiliates disclaim the implied warranties of titles, merchant ability, and fitness for a particular purpose.
The Company makes no guarantee or warranty that the services provided will meet the Client’s requirements or that all clients will achieve the same results.
9. COURSE RULES. To the extent that Client interacts with Company staff and/or other Company clients, the Client agrees to at all times behave professionally, courteously, and respectfully with staff and clients. Client agrees to abide by any Course Rules/Regulations presented by Company.
The failure to abide by course rules shall be cause for termination of this Agreement. In the event of such termination, Client shall not be entitled to recoup any amounts paid and shall remain responsible for all outstanding amounts of the Fee.
10. — USE OF COURSE MATERIALS. The Client consents to recordings being made of courses and the Program. The Company reserves the right to use, at its sole discretion, course materials, videos and audio recordings of courses, and materials submitted by Client in the context of the course(s) and the Program for future lecture, teaching, and marketing materials, and further other goods/services provided by Company, without compensation to the Client. Client consents to its name, voice, and likeness being used by Company should the company desire.
11. NO SUBSTITUTE FOR MEDICAL TREATMENT. The Client agrees to be mindful of his/her own wellbeing during the course and seek medical treatment (including, but not limited to psychotherapy), if needed. Company does not provide medical, therapy, or psychotherapy services. Company is not responsible for any decisions made by Client as a result of the coaching and any consequences thereof.
12. TERMINATION. In the event that the Client is in arrears of payment or otherwise in default of this Agreement, all payments due here under shall be immediately due and payable. The Company shall be allowed to immediately collect all sums from the Client and terminate providing further services to the Client. In the event that the Client is in arrears of payments to the Company, the Client shall be barred from using any of Company’s services.
13. CONFIDENTIALITY. The term “Confidential Information” shall mean information which is not generally known to the public relating to the Client’s business or personal affairs. Company agrees not to disclose, reveal or make use of any Confidential Information learned of through its transactions with Client, during discussion with Client, the coaching session with Company, or otherwise, without the written consent of Client. Company shall keep the Confidential Information of the Client in strictest confidence and shall use its best efforts to safeguard the Client’s Confidential Information and to protect it against disclosure, misuse, espionage, loss and theft.
14. NON-DISPARAGEMENT. In the event that a dispute arises between the Parties or a grievance by the Client, the Parties agree and accept that the only venue for resolving such a dispute shall be in the venue set forth herein below. In the event of a dispute between the Parties, the parties agree that they neither will engage in any conduct or communications, public or private, designed to disparage the other.
15. INDEMNIFICATION. Client shall defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, the Company’s share- holders, trustees, affiliates, and successors from and against any and all liabilities and expense whatsoever – including without limitation, claims, damages, judgments, awards, settlements, investigations, costs, attorneys fees, and disbursements – which any of them may incur or become obligated to pay arising out of or resulting from the offering for sale, the sale, and/or use of the product(s), excluding, however, any such expenses and liabilities which may result from a breach of this Agreement or sole negligence or willful misconduct by Company, or any of its shareholders, trustees, affiliates or successors. Client shall defend Company in any legal actions, regulatory actions, or the like arising from or related to this Agreement. Company recognizes and agrees that all of the Company’s shareholders, trustees, affiliates and successors shall not be held personally responsible or liable for any actions or representations of the Company.
16. CONTROLLING AGREEMENT. In the event of any conflict between the provisions contained in this Contract and any marketing materials used by the Company, the Company’s representatives, or employees, the provisions in this Agreement shall be controlling.
17. CHOICE OF LAW/VENUE. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey without giving effect to any principles or conflicts of law. The parties hereto agree to submit any dispute or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement to arbitration in the state of New Jersey, Middlesex County pursuant to the rules of the American Arbitration Association, which arbitration shall be binding upon the parties and their successors in interest. The prevailing party is entitled to be reimbursed for all reasonable legal fees from the non- prevailing party in order to enforce the provisions of this Agreement.
18. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements, negotiations and understandings, oral or written. This Agreement may be modified only by an instrument in writing duly executed by both parties.
19. SURVIVABILITY. The ownership, non-circumvention, non-disparagement, proprietary rights, and confidentiality provisions, and any provisions relating to payment of sums owed set forth in this Agreement, and any other provisions that by their sense and context the parties intend to have survive, shall survive the termination of this Agreement for any reason.
20. SEVERABILITY. If any of the provisions contained in this Agreement, or any part of them, is hereafter construed to be invalid or unenforceable, the same shall not affect the remainder of such provision or any other provision contained herein, which shall be given full effect regardless of the invalid provision or part thereof.
21. OTHER TERMS. Upon execution by entering credit card information, initiating payment, verbally or physically signing up for coaching services or any program of HIPP LLC., or She Heals The World, with Dr.Safiyah Satterwhite, the Parties agree that any individual, associate, and/or assign shall be bound by the terms of THIS AGREEMENT. A facsimile, electronic, or e-mailed executed copy of this Agreement, with a written or electronic signature, shall constitute a legal and binding instrument with the same effect as an originally signed copy or electronic check mark.